Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm always happy to see other reviews on Trader Joe's Products.  I am much braver with Trader Joe's products and ingredients, since it's very hard to go wrong.  Especially with the simple fact that if you do get something that you just don't like you can always take it back (amazing!).  But, still, there is a lot to chose from! 

Here are reviews from this past week...oddly, mostly from the same site, but still helpful...

1 comment:

Linda Ghostwriter said...

I like Trader Joe's too.I heard the black licorice is good. I'm waiting on a review for that. Meanwhile, Blood Orange Cake from Trader Joe's Blood Orange soda, anyone?