Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wonderful Fruit

I love summer fruit!  I am thrilled that different fruit is starting to come with the changing of the seasons.

This past week at our local Trader Joe's I picked up 4 pounds of strawberries for $7.99 ($2/lb.).  They were gone in 3 days.  The pictures don't do them justice!


I also grabbed a cantaloupe and am just waiting for it to fully ripen as well as the normal bananas we always get. 
(Mango was actually on sale for $1 each at our local Whole Foods this week...yum.)

I'm thrilled about summer coming.  It gets me excited to see some cheaper prices on fruit we love and miss over the winter months.  It makes me happy thinking about farmer's markets and gardening again.

No comments: